How to get a work contract in Qatar 2022
- You must first search the Internet for the company you want to work for, and then submit some personal information, including previous experience, passport, and CV.
- You can now also conduct online in-person interviews, which will be conducted under the auspices of the Qatari Embassy or the Ministry of Labor, after validating your information and giving your consent.
- Now that the e-Visa is completed, the person is accepted by the company and you agree. It’s best to go through your owner’s broker visa, then he sends you the contract, and you should avoid looking at your agency.
Documents required to travel to Qatar through a work contract
As for the documents required to travel to Qatar through a work contract, we can say that the candidate to immigrate to Qatar through a work contract must have a visa in order to enjoy all the benefits enjoyed by residents of Qatar, and the employer must obtain the worker’s entry visa.
We will explain in detail how to get a work contract in Qatar 2022 in the next few lines.
Procedures for obtaining a work contract in Qatar 2022
Before obtaining permission to apply for a Qatar work visa, he must first agree to all work-related procedures.
- The permit can be obtained within one week of the worker’s arrival in Qatar.
- Before obtaining a permit, he must also go to any government hospital to get a certificate from the hospital that he is in good health. He must also obtain a residence permit in Qatar, depending on an agreed period and from the company.
- Work permits and visas can be obtained by workers or employees after approval by the relevant authorities.
- This examination includes blood analysis to determine the presence of (TB, HIV) x-rays and chest images.
- The employee can then change the visa into a residence permit.
- The company must agree to the contract with the Ministry of Labor.
- The contract specifies the hours, jobs, and salary that the employee will receive…and thus.
- The Qatari authorities must approve all documents (birth certificate, criminal status statement, graduation certificate, marriage contract) for children, from one of the offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then the Qatari embassy. All this in Egypt before heading to Qatar.
- After this time, the employee can work and can, depending on the case, renew the contract until the expiration of the contract term.
- In the event of a dispute with a sponsor or employer, or a sudden departure from the business, the competent authority shall be notified.
After the hiring process is approved, the employee submits a medical certificate proving they are free from illness, and the employer submits an application for a work and residence permit a week before the employee arrives.
After obtaining the residence permit, the worker can start working under the supervision of the employer as per the contract.
How to get jobs in Qatar
Searching for jobs and job opportunities in Qatar varies by location as we differentiate between two types of job search.
1- Searching for jobs in Qatar
For Qataris, there are many ways to look for job opportunities. The job market is booming, but there are plenty of opportunities for these people.
Therefore, someone inside Qatar is always looking for a job that suits him, and the price is commensurate with his ambition and talent.
This method also works for those who have obtained tourist or visitor visas because they are in Qatar at the time of the research.
It is also possible to buy a work visa, as we often hear people looking for Qatar visa prices, or someone advertising the sale of Qatar visas.
As for the purchase of a work visa for Qatar, we believe that it is illegal because the broker deals with the weak.
The visas were sold to them at a virtual price, and upon their arrival in Qatar, they found themselves deceived by these brokers.
2- Searching for jobs outside Qatar
This is frankly difficult for someone from outside Qatar looking for work, so we will not hide the whole truth from you.
The only way to find a job is to search for Qatari websites that offer job opportunities through advertisements.
Job search sites in Qatar
Many websites offer services to find and implement jobs in Qatar 2022, both Qataris and foreigners.
It shows the jobs available to employers, whether they are individuals or companies.
The most important of these sites are:
Salaries for some specializations in Qatar 2021
The wages of Qatari workers vary according to the job, education, job difficulty, and many factors that control the Qatari wage network.
Therefore, we will work with you to review the salaries of some of the most popular professions in Qatar to clarify your vision.
- Construction salary in Qatar: $4,000
- Driver’s salary: $7000
- Qatar teacher fee: $7,500
- Literal: $5500
- Waiters: 5000
These are the salaries of some of the most sought-after professions in Qatar, and there are more, with salaries for engineers and doctors as high as $30,000.
House rental prices in Qatar
- The cost of renting a room in the city center is 15.8 dollars per month.
- The cost of renting a lease contract but located outside the center is $1030 per month.
- Three bedrooms can be rented for up to $2,900 per month.
- Monthly rent, but it consists of three rooms and is located outside the center and can reach $ 1970