JESA OCP recrute des Profils RH sur Casablanca:
JESA OCP recrute des Profils RH
HR Systems Administrator
Job Purpose The HR Systems Administrator maintains the HR software and databases. This job’s main missions include maintaining HR data, resolving first-level functional issues, offering advice to internal clients, preparing HR reports, and auditing HR data consistency.
- Maintains the HR Data: Enters manually or through mass upload data in the HR systems.
- Ensures HR Data accuracy: performs necessary audits to maintain data quality for all HR systems, identifies functional gaps, and initiates corrective actions with the internal partners.
- Supports HRIS users: serves as Level 1 support for day-to-day system requests and issues, develops training material, and leads training & coaching sessions for the HR team and all relevant internal stakeholders on the operation of the system.
- Collaborates on the HRIS projects implementation: prepares data for tests, executes complex test scenarios, and assists on data migration tasks.
- Collaborates on the development of functional HRIS documents: Functional Requirements Specifications, User Acceptance Test, training material.
- Prepare HR reports: provides the different HR partners and internal clients with recurrent or ad hoc HR reports.
- Bac +4/5 / Graduate & Post Graduate.
- Curricula: Management, Information Technology, HR.
Global Experience 1 to 2 years.
Specific Experience in the position Experience in HR Systems & HR Operations.
Under the supervision of the HR Operations & Global Mobility Manager, the HR Operations Advisor assists in the day-to-day administrative activities of the Human Resources Department. The role involves a wide range of support activities inside the HR department such as responding to JESA employee queries or acting as the point of contact between HR Operations and employees/HRBPs, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of any administrative requests and questions.
- Prepares important employee documentation inclusive but not limited to employment contracts, employee settlement documentation, and employment statements.
- Processes administrative tasks including new hires, departures, and termination paperwork.
- Liaises with interim agency and Home Office Procurement team for contracts of employment, extension, and termination.
- Supports management-level staff/HRBPs in the day-to-day administrative activities related to managing contracts (new hires, contracts extensions, internal mobility, end of contracts…) and any other relevant documentation.
- Manages the employee’s leaves and associated requests (PTO, maternity, sick leave, etc.).
- Assists payroll activity by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules).
- Manages administrative services in compliance with HR procedures (CNSS, CIMR, Insurance, payroll provider, DGI).
- Acts as a point of contact to all JESA employees in terms of medical insurance matters: enrollment, claims management, relation with the provider.
- Manages the employee filing system (record maintenance), collecting and updating personnel files for new and current employees. Ensures employee files contain all required documents, and file logs are kept up-to-date and uploading documents to HCM.
- Creates new hire accounts/profiles on SAP / HCM meanwhile making sure the constant accuracy and updating of the database.
- Produces and submits reports on general HR activity.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assists in ad-hoc projects/duties when assigned, such as creating and/or updating policies, processes, and documents.
- Bac +4/5 – Graduate & Postgraduate.
- Curricula: Human Resources, Business Administration/Management, Labor Law, or relevant other disciplines.
Global Experience 2 to 5 years.
Specific Experience in the position
- At least 2 years proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Experience preferable from a background in working with large organizations.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations as well as hands-on experience with a Human Resources Information/Management System is a plus.